Sunday 3 September 2017

Back to the Future Past of Running in the Present

A quick update as I may be a bit quiet for the coming weeks. I've signed up to a couple of half marathons in September and October, the Robin Hood Half (with Virtual Runner, so I can complete it in a dressing gown and slippers with a cup of tea while running 13.1 miles around an area I know) and Exeter's Great West Run, a superbly organised event that I've done before. My training takes me to October 15th, the date of the second run, after which I will switch to cycling and build a foundation for RideLondon next year.

I don't need to raise  funds but should anyone wish to donate the link is https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lyvitlondonclassics .

If you're into training plans, and hey! ...only you know why, I've just come off an eight mile run, the next two Sundays are 10 milers followed by the virtual half, than a training half, then a ten and finally Great West Run. I'll be doing intermediate two mile runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays and five mile runs on a Friday. 

Next time I post I'll own a BIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment