Tuesday 29 August 2017

I Can Swim

Things are going on in the background here all the time but I thought I'd best update the situation. Firstly I have been in the sea and can confirm that I am able to move myself forward meaning I probably won't drown. I didn't have a reliable gauge of distance but have recently worked out that I swam around 0.3 miles very comfortably and believe I could do a mile for sure. This makes me want to do the Serpentine Swim this year, although accommodation would still be an issue. 

I lost my wedding ring while I was swimming but fortunately it was a back up ring as I was worried about losing it while I was running due to a significant amount of weight loss. I have ordered another back up ring with a back up back up ring on the way too.

I've also been back to the bike shop to hand over more money, though I'm still a short amount away from owning a bike. I did remember to get a picture of it this morning, though. Isn't it pretty...(and more importantly, appropriate)?

No comments:

Post a Comment